Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:03 am

"That, or they used this clever little book to work up some magic," Falco offered, carefully walking over to the spellbook and picking it up. Flipping through the pages, his black eyes began to widen.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:04 am

"What's the verdict?" Achyls said, her voice shaking.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:08 am

"I didn't know such spells existed..." he replied, his voice beginning to trail off. Getting himself back on track, Falco added, "It requires much power to pull most of these off, but with this you can cause some serious damage."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:10 am

"Like what? Does it say things, you know, about getting rid of the gods?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:13 am

"Heh, you can't get rid of Gods entirely, but with this you can make them disappear for a long time. Long enough for the world to go to chaos and someone else to take power," Falco replied, shutting the book.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:42 am

Achyls bit her lip. "Assuming your prediction of the culprit is correct, how would we find them in the first place?" she said, looking at the book. "And how would they have gotten this?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:45 am

Falco shrugged. "Beats me," he said plainly, try to scan the group's faces for ideas. "I'm a child of Hades, not a miracle worker. You want a miracle-- talk to the Oracle," Falco added, grinning. He knew where they were headed next.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:50 am

"Which is what we need, I would guess," Achyls sighed. "Alright, where to next, oh great child of Hades," She said, rolling her eyes at him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptyWed May 12, 2010 7:54 am

Falco bowed his head to Achyls, embracing the fact that she had just called him 'oh great one' with humor. "Wherever the Oracle is," he replied as if it had been obvious the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:42 am

Achyls raised one eye brow, tapping her foot expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:46 am

Falco waited a few more moments for some response, but everyone looked completely clueless. "Go figure," he muttered, shaking his head. "Let's go find the Oracle, then!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:47 am

"Thanks for that, Sherlock," Achyls muttered. "Lead the way, seeing as we obviously don't know where to go."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:48 am

"Heh, you think I know where the Oracle is?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. "We'll have to find it some way though..."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:54 am

[BWHAHAHAHAHA! Do you remember when I sensored out all those words?]

"I wouldn't assume so, it's just a book of spells," Falco replied casually, shrugging. "We could always Google it."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:56 am

"Google? Really?" Achyls laughed, nudging him playfully, "You're funny at times, Falco. But sadly it's covered with ignorance."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 6:59 am

Falco shrugged. "Guilty," he replied casually, raising his hands in defense. "Anyways, back to the problem at hand. We could always ask somebody, if you have issues with Google."
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:04 am

Achyls sighed, "Google might be best, seeing as I don't know anyone who would know."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:07 am

"I was seriously kidding, you can't Google where mythological places are. The results are so unreliable," Falco explained, nearly laughing at the faces that Aeolus and Phoenix were making at him. "Well, back to Earth then!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:13 am

Achyls laughed, stepping into a nearby shadow, holding onto a piece of Falco's shirt like Aeolus and Phoenix
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 EmptySat May 15, 2010 7:15 am

Suddenly they were taken back through the shadows, the stars and planets zooming past them at million of miles per hour.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)   Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legends: Part One: εξαφάνιση μυστηρίου (mystery disappearance)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11