Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat
Location : I'm over here. No I'm over here. I'm in your ear O.o

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:27 am

[Who plays him?]

Cloverpaw looked over at Eaglepaw shocked at his expression.

Lionpaw gazed up at the tribe leader and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:33 am

[Eh, you can. He possessed Lionpaw, your character, remember?]

Eaglepaw ignored Cloverpaw and looked on to Lionpaw, who was grinning. He must have planned something with the Tribe leader... somehow... he concluded.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:45 am

"Welcome, cat's of the lightning spark!" The tribe leader's voice rang out in the camp, making every single one of the cats look. "We have long awaited your arrival."

Cloverpaw dipped her head. "It is an honor to be here sir." she said as Lionpaw mimicked her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 12:59 am

Eaglepaw bowed respectfully. "Dogstar sends his thanks to you for your hospitality," he mewed, looking the Tribe leader in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:06 am

The mountain leader didn't falter under the green gaze. "Eaglekit, it's been too long." He said, walking closer to the black tom. "And you brought friends! How..." He looked over at Cloverpaw. "Nice."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:09 am

Eaglepaw stifled a laugh. "It's Eaglepaw, now," he mewed, before adding, "And this is Cloverpaw, Lionpaw, and Larkpaw," he flicked his tail towards each of the cats when he said their name.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:14 am

Cloverpaw gave a small smile to the leader. "It's a pleasure to be here."

The leader, [let's call him Stargazer] gave a slight nod to the she-cat with a smile. "We've met before?"

"A long time ago." She said, chuckling, ignoring Eaglepaw's scowl.

"Ah, Lionpaw." Stargazer mewed, his grin wide. "So nice to see you again."

"The pleasure is all mine, I'm sure." Lionpaw said, his eyes giving off an odd glint.
[Remember, Lionpaw has never been to the mountains.]

"Larkpaw." Stargazer turned to the silver cat, his smile small and his eyes narrow as he nodded. "Well, I've prepared a cave for all of you! River, will help you." He said to the group, indicating a blue cat in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:19 am

Eaglepaw had to keep himself from hissing, he knew that Lionpaw had never been to the mountains. "Let's go," he mewed boldly, turning to follow River.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:26 am

The four cats walked slowly to the den, all but one looking out for some sort of danger. "Here is your den." River said, leading them to a small cave with for large moss beds, "Come find me if you need prey or anything."

Cloverpaw nodded her thanks and sat down in a single bed. "Alright," She started, waiting for everyone to sit down. "We cannot let our guards down. StarClan might have sent us here for protection, but just to be safe." Lionpaw nodded and lay down to fall asleep after she finished, but Cloverpaw looked at Eaglepaw and Larkpaw with knowing eyes before scooting her bed a little further away from Lionpaw
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:39 am

Larkpaw sighed, and hesitantly made her way to the freshly made bed. No trees around here.

[Dream sequence between Lark and Clover?]

Battle cries rang from all around, sending the entire Tribe into a fit of panic and dismay. Someone called out a familiar name, but she could not understand.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:42 am

[About the battle scene?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:46 am

[Yeah, kinda like a glimpse into the future.]
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 1:36 am

A ginger she-cat was locked in combat with the leader, their pelts mingling together. Another yowl was sounded, making her head turn to see a tom bounding after her.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:01 am

Larkpaw saw what was going to happen. The tom was lunging for her neck, prepare to kill in a single bite to the throat. She gasped, and hurled herself at the unknown figure.
Then blackness.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 am

Cloverpaw's eyes flew open, along with Larkpaw's. The ginger cat sat up, her entire body aching.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:00 am

Larkpaw was shaking. This dream had scared her even more than the last.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:02 am

"Hey." Cloverpaw breathed, as to not wake up the others. "I figure you had the same dream as I did?" Her voice was shaky as a cool breeze made all of their fur ruffle.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:07 am

Larkpaw nodded grimly. "Indeed," she mewed, looking between Eaglepaw and Lionpaw. "They obviously didn't," the she-cat added, refering to the two toms.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 1:34 am

"Probably best." Cloverpaw mewed, shivering. "I don't plan on telling them. StarClan knows Lionpaw will flip, then Eaglepaw will say something, and ecetera."
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:57 am

Larkpaw nodded. "We wouldn't want their quarrel to escalte," she agreed, and curled up in her soft bed. She knew that if she told them the terrible dream could be waiting.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:39 am

[if she told them the terrible dream would be waiting?]

Cloverpaw curled up in the soft moss as well, closing her eyes. What seemed like seconds after that, she was awoken by Lionpaw.

"Hey," he said, his eyes gleaming in the dark cave., "Do you wanna go on a walk?"

All recollection of the betrayer went away, and Cloverpaw nodded as she stood up and walked out of the den. The sky was orange with the rising sun, making everything feel oddly refreshing. "What is it?" She asked, sitting down by a cliff's edge.

"Just wanted to talk." Lionpaw mewed, sitting next to her, "We haven't really been talking since we were in the other world."

Cloverpaw chuckled. "Well it wasn't really a comforting subject that we were talking about back then."

Lionpaw smiled in embaressment. "Yea... Well I was young and stupid back then. And I feel bad for messing things up between us."

[So Lionpaw has become stronger in possessing Cloverpaw, and he's placing false feelings in Cloverpaw. Eaglepaw could wake up and notice Cloverpaw's eyes are glazed over and break her out of the spell because hearing his voice triggers her hidden feelings for him and let's her break free?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:43 am

[As in, if she told them they might get into the fight and the dream could be their future.
And oooookay.]

Eaglepaw yawned, revealing a set of sharp fangs. "Hey, Larkpaw," he mewed, looking at the silver she-cat. Larkpaw muttered something in her sleep, and he laughed before padding outside. Instantly he noticed Cloverpaw and Lionpaw having a conversation. "Oh, sorry," the tom muttered dully- he haven't even noticed that they were both missing, he was used to being the early riser.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 am

Cloverpaw looked over at Eaglepaw, her eyes glazed over and a dreamy smile on her face. Suddenly, when he spoke, she blinked, the smile gone and her eyes clear. She looked around her surroundings, confused as she saw her's and Lionpaw's tails intertwinded. "What the....?" She said, stepping away.

Lionpaw looked over at Eaglepaw, eyes flashing dangerously. "You don't know when to stop, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
Jet [Admin]
Jєt

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:56 am

Eaglepaw turned around, as he had begun to head up the hill to socialize with the Tribe cats. "I didn't do anything," the tom protested, wondering what was wrong with the two cats. Eaglepaw noticed that as soon as he had entered Cloverpaw had backed away from Lionpaw, the glazed look in her eyes gone.
Back to top Go down
Harvey

Harvey

Leo Rat

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 4:59 am

Cloverpaw looked at the two toms and walked up with Eaglepaw, heading up to the Tribe cats to ask for prey. She was so confused and just wanted to eat.

Lionpaw mumbled some profanities to himself and started to walk away from the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/   SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/ - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SparkClan: Returning Home (Part Two!) \A PRP For Jet And Harvey/
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next