Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cat's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Varjak_Paw

Varjak_Paw

Aquarius Rooster

The Cat's Diary Empty
PostSubject: The Cat's Diary   The Cat's Diary EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:01 am

Chapter One

I remember lots of things from when I was a kitten. I still don't understand all of it...

I lay there, watching the brown coiled creature laying on the couch. my eyes were wide with fear and anger. The creatures brown fur was in a tiny still ball. It's feathers poked out the top, and the leopard tail with the fluffy ball at the end. It wooshed up and followed the black stick. the danced in the air until I bounced on it. The cloth was between my teeth and I gagged on artificial fur.

I looked at my orange sister grooming herself in the hall.

"hey Kitty." My owner called. Yes. my name was Kitty.

My calico fur went up in her hands as I landed in her lap on the couch

"How's my favorite little boy?" She cooed.

I simply purred and hopped out her hands to my sister "Cherry!" I purred in her direction.

"Hey Flood." She meowed.

Cats have names their owners give them, names of clans, and the name mothers give them. Mine was Flood, my sisters was Hawk.

"Hawk, lets sneak outside!" I brushed up against her, my collar bell rang.

"No, Flood. you go, I don't want that mean tabby hurting me while I'm carrying kits!"

"Fine!" i strutted out the door as soon as my owners mom went out. I jetted through bushes and to the field. "River? River?" I called to my secret mate. The silver fae came from the stream, fish hanging from her mouth. My mate was blind.

"How's Hawk?" she mumbled between bites.

"Good. She hasn't kitted yet."

"She's do..." Hawk licked her chops.

"She's at the vet now, they wanted to check her since they are late. I've been here for a while already...I think she's back..."

We jerked our heads up when we heard a scream. Hawk.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" She yowled.

I raced down the road to see Hawk screaming on the porch.

"Flood! Oh Flood! I was too late! They killed them! I lost my kits!"

My ears flattened and I walked over to her. "It's Okay..."

Our owner came out. She knew that Hawk was sad. "Cherry..." Which was Hawk's name, "Cheer up...I love you...you too Kitty..."
Back to top Go down

The Cat's Diary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: Art :: All that Art-
Jump to: