Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site!

Our original role-plays galore :D

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"You mean the world to me..."

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kai Avalon

Kai Avalon

Pisces Snake

"You mean the world to me..." Empty
PostSubject: "You mean the world to me..."   "You mean the world to me..." EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:42 pm

This is my first time at an original story that's not based off any works, so I hope you enjoy it!

Kai was walking around the town. It was Valentine's Day and Kai was busy trying to find a gift for Simon. He kept walking until he found a jewelry store. Kai walked inside and looked around. He spotted a pair of necklaces that formed a heart with the 'love' on it when they were joined together. He smiled and quickly paid for it. He walked out of the store towards home. He walked inside the house and into the bedroom he shared with Simon. Simon was out, so Kai quickly wrapped his gift.

Meanwhile, Simon was at the mall trying to find a gift for Kai. He had looked everywhere but still couldn't find anything. Simon sighed. "I hate to say it, but it looks like I'll have to go home without a gift... I'm so disappointed," He said. He lowered his gaze as he walked back home sadly and slowly. Simon entered the house and into their shared room. Kai greeted him with a smile and a hug.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my love," He said. Simon turned to him and smiled a little. Kai handed him his gift. Simon quickly unwrapped it and opened the small box. He smiled.

"It's wonderful, Kai - thank you. But unfortunatley, I don't have a gift for you... I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find one. Kai, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me," Simon pleaded. Kai smiled brightly.

"It doesn't matter whether you got me a gift or not. All I want is your love and support. You mean the world to me, Simon. Never forget that," Kai said. Simon smiled. "I would never leave you Kai. You're my everything." Kai smiled and kissed Simon's cheek softly.

"That's good to hear," he said. Simon blushed and nodded.
Back to top Go down

"You mean the world to me..."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jet 'n Harvey's RP Site! :: Art :: All that Art-
Jump to: